Passion is often behind the food in a city like New Orleans.

Are you curious about who is making your food at Loyola? Do you have suggestions regarding the improvement of the dining facilities or  your overall dining experience?

Your opinion does matter.

As a member of the Loyola University Dining advisory Board (LUDAB), I have been in a position to make suggestions and communicate issues. We are your food representatives on campus.

What we do?

LUDAB members meet biweekly to discuss incentive programs, past problems, and new ideas. We meet with Sodexo, Loyola University’s dining services, employees, and they take notes and give reports about the changes happening throughout our campus food establishments. I have always felt like my voice is heard, and I believe the focus for the Loyola’s dining services are the student’s wants and needs.

A brief statement summarizing the Loyola University Dining Services responsibility to students includes:

“Your Sodexo dining team is committed to offering you a wide range of options for a healthy dining experience.”

Check out their website at: http://sdxcampusservices.com/loyno/index.shtml for more information.

How you can help?

The annual survey contest is an upcoming event that will be taking place across campus! Your answers on these surveys will allow dining services to evaluate and make changes to their dining experience. As a student, I know 15 to 30 minutes can be a long survey, but it will be worth the time and effort.

Remember surveys will be coming to a place near you.

Also, LUDAB members are always looking for advice from students. From food allergies to food preferences, we want to talk to all types of students about their lifestyle choices.

All students have to eat to survive the papers, exams, and projects, so we welcome any and all advice.

Although I never imagined I would be a member of LUDAB before coming to Loyola, I love contributing in a unique way that will affect the Loyola community.

How are you involved on Loyola’s campus?