Biever hall Buddig Hall
Community BathroomsBiever hall is set up to have community style bathrooms, and I remember as an incoming freshman being apprehensive about the bathrooms, but I was pleasantly surprised to see the bathrooms as a way to see a friendly face and talk with other women in my hall. Suite-style bathroomsThroughout my sophomore year, I have been living in Buddig hall, and I have been using a suite-style bathroom. The privacy is great, but with a personal bathroom comes the cleaning responsibility.
LoungesEvery floor has a space to come together, and hang out! LoungesLounge space is available on all floors, and renovations are being made to the entirety of Buddig hall.
Resident AssistantsRA’s are on every wing, and they are accessible to all students Resident AssistantsRA’s are on every floor, and they are accessible to all students
Resident ChaplainsChaplains are available on every floor Resident ChaplainsChaplains are available for all students 24 hours a day.
Laundryaccessible 24 hours a day  without the need for quarters! Laundryaccessible 24 hours a day  without the need for quarters!
Exclusively freshman residence hall Combination of upperclassmen and underclassmen.

Each of the residence halls has benefits, so get excited about the room draw process!

Have a questions or concerns? Contact the Office of Residential Life (504) 865-2445.