Spring Break is next week and I could not be more excited to be having a break. Sometimes the semester gets so crazy and busy it is nice that we have time off other than the weekend.
Some people might be traveling and others are having staycations. So, if you’re having a staycation here in NOLA, here are some fun things you could do that you might not have time to normally do on the weekend and the best part is most of them are free!
1. Walk around Jackson Sqaure
2. Window shop on Magazine and Oak Streets
3. Ride the Canal Street Ferry along the Mississippi River
4. Go to the French Market
5. Go for a walk, bike ride, or run in Audubon or City Park
6. Go to the Riverwalk
7. Go to the National WWII Museum ($)
8. Go bowling at Rock n Bowl ($)
9. Take a tour of a cemetery, the French Quarter, or the Garden District ($)
10. And of course eat your heart out at some of the most popular places in NOLA. Don’t forget that Crawfish is in season! ($)
What are your plans for Spring Break? Have you ever done a staycation in your hometown?